Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

And we're live in 3...2...1...

Welcome to my little slice of paradise.  A little bit of thrifting, crafting, redecorating, DIY and a bit of cooking.

I recently discovered the amazing world of DIY and home decor blogs.  Yeah, I know, some times it takes me a while, but I honestly didn't realize that there was such a thing.  (blushing)  After some serious blog reading I was addicted, I mean gone; hook, line and sinker.  I am in love!  Is this possible?  Who knew that there were so many beautiful and inspiring ideas out there?  Well, apparently everyone else but me.  Although, it is a distinct possibility that The Man put a home decor blocker on my computer and missed the recent update. Hmmmm...

Anyhoo...here I am, full of creative inspiration in my 17 year old home that is in dire need of refreshing, so what's a girl to do?  I mean really, I have no choice, right?     

So take a quick boo around and lemme know whatcha think.  The whole blog set up thing isn't my niche, but hopefully I can get it looking a whole lot better over the weeks to come.  
                   
"Fasten your seatbelts.  Its going to be a bumpy night"

                                                      source cinematicparadox.com

peace

Dawn
                                                      
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment